Monday, September 12, 2016

A little about me

I'll start my blog by telling everyone a little bit about who I am. I was born and raised in Rhode Island and would not want to live anywhere else. While Rhode Island is a great place to live, I love to travel the world and explore new things to make sure I am able to see and experience as much as possible in the time I have here. This was from my past summer when my friends and I went out to Lake Powell UT and stayed four days under the stars before heading to Las Vegas.

 I also live for sports especially snowboarding football and soccer. Snowboarding is was a live to do. Winter time is by far my favorite time of the year with the snow, colder weather, and just fun that comes with it. This trip was up at Okemo Mountain in VT by far one of the greatest mountains in New England for riding.
All in all I feel like I'm just a regular guy who has had the fortune of being able to travel and pick up some hobbies that have really made life great. looking forward to traveling more this upcoming year and possibly flying out to snowboard in Colorado finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment